And welcome to Blogmas day five...Now I absolutely adore a red lip however I don't wear them I huge amount throughout the year unless I'm going out somewhere fancy however....Because it's basically Christmas I have pulled out all of my favourite red lipsticks and have been wearing them with pride, I mean you've just got to embrace a red lip throughout December don't you. So today I thought I would share with you all my top five red lippies going from the more affordable all the way up to one higher end priced lippie.
1. First up is Makeup Revolutions Lipstick in Ruby which is an absolute bargain at just £1.00 wowza! Ruby is simply stunning, its a classic bright red shade with hints on pink running through it, it doesn't contain any shimmers at all and has a creamy finish, this one looks amazing teamed with dramatic black winged liner.
2. Secondly and another one by Makeup Revolution is their Rose Gold lipstick in Red Carpet. Red Carpet is a gorgeous pillow box red shade that would be the perfect night out lipstick over the party season because it's so glamorous and would go hand in hand with an LBD, plus the packaging is so stunning that you wouldn't mind having it in your clutch bag for any top ups. The formula of these rose gold lipstick by Makeup Revolution are gorgeous too, really creamy and highly pigmented with a satin finish.
3. Next up is Rimmels Kate Moss lipstick in 01, this is actually my second bullet of this because I used it so much last year I had to recently repurchase another to wear this year. Kate's 01 tends to be my everyday wear red lipstick throughout December because I find it's not too vampy or dramatic but is still a beautiful true red shade.
4. My next pick is L'Oreals Color Riche Lipstick in Place Vendome, this is such a beautiful, rich, red wine red. If you haven't tried any of the L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick before then your missing out, the formula is stunning, their so creamy, long lasting and super pigmented, I love this one.
5. Lastly but in no means least is the only luxury red lipstick I own MAC's Viva Glam I. Viva Glam I is a deep, vampy red shade with brown undertones and has a lovely matte finish. This is the red lip that I will be rocking to any Christmas parties because it just looks so dramatic on me and is such a statement lip, it is so beautiful though and definitely one to have stored away in your MAC lipstick collection!
Whats your favourite red lipstick to wear over the festive season beaut's? I'd love to know?