1. Ive been lusting over this gold stud purse every time i go into Topshop so as I've been working my butt off recently i think I'm gonna treat myself very soon to the little beauty.
2. I know the Alexander Wang knockoff bags where everywhere last summer but i decided to restrain myself back then, not because i didn't like the bag as i actually love it, but i knew everyone would have it around the same time so i thought id wait, but now i want it more than ever so i will definitely be picking it up soon.
3. The Theodora palette by Urban Decay looks gorgeous, even the packaging is fab and I'm a sucker for cool packaging!!! The quality of Urban Decay eye shadows is great so I'm hoping to get this soon so my Naked palette has a friend ha ha.
4. I'm a massive candle fan and my obsession seemed to get worse when i moved into my house. Ive seen these Neom candles raved about on Blogs and YouTube and would love to have one myself, they are a little on the pricey side although I'm sure they are worth every penny, I'm so gonna have to buy one very soon.
5. Ive wanted to try the Bourjois Bronzing Powder for so so long but as I'm not a huge bronzer fan I've always shied away from it, however, Ive recently started using my Elf Warm Bronzer and I'm really loving the more bronzed look so I'm going to pick one of these up very soon, it looks amazing and its always raved about so I'm hoping that since I've now found my love for bronzer that this will look lush this spring/summer.
6. Next i want to try any of the Loreal liquid eyeliners, it doesn't have to be the one pictured but just in general I'm wanting to try their range out. Believe it or not I've only recently got the hang of doing liquid eyeliner and as the quality of Loreal's are ment to be really good I'm hoping to test a few out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
7. I really want to see if the La Rouche-Posay Effaclar Duo will help get rid of some of my blemishes left by past breakouts so I'm definitely up for giving this a whirl soon.
8. As we draw closer to some nicer weather ( hopefully ) i really want to steer away from my winter shades and get more into pastels, i love Barry M Nail Paints so the fact they do some amazing cute pastel shades excites me silly amounts.
Whats on your wishlist this month girlie's????
Please let me know any good recommendations on the liquid eyeliner front or if you've reviewed any feel free to leave your links, id love to check them out.
Love Hayley xXxXx