Nutella....arhhhh my love, my best friend, my everything.....well in food terms anyway! Today I have such a simple yet scrumptious recipe for you that will knock your Nutella loving socks off, thats right I have combined my love for brownies with my love for Nutella and the result is pretty epic!
What You Will Need
80 grams of unsalted butter
100 gram of light brown sugar
3 medium eggs
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1 400 gram tub of Nutella
1/2 teaspoon of salt
100 grams of plain flour
1. Preheat your oven to gas mark 4 or 350°F (177°C) and line or grease your brownie tray.
2. In a bowl, beat together the butter and brown sugar until smooth then add in the vanilla extract, eggs and 3/4 of the tub of Nutella and mix again until combined. I recommend using a hand held whizzer or standing mixer for this because the Nutella is quite thick and sticky so it's hard to hand mix with a wooden spoon - unless you want an arm workout of course.
3. Once all of your wet ingredients have been well combined pop in your salt and flour and mix again until smooth.
4. Pour the brownie mixture into your tray and with the remaining Nutella your going to want to pop teaspoon blobs of it on top of the brownie mixture then use a knife to swirl it all through the mixture.
5. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until a knife comes out clean or you can take it out a tiny bit earlier for a more fudgy brownie which is what I like to do sometimes!
6. Leave to cool completely before chopping into small or big brownies bites, dust with a little icing sugar and voila!!!
These are honestly the BEST brownies I've ever made, they taste amazing and doing the extra Nutella swirl through the mixture ensures each brownie has extra Nutella goodness within it, yum!