What you will need:
I use a basic hand towel, as you will need something to place your brushes on whilst they dry and you'll need your chosen brush cleaner, i just use Johnson's Baby Shampoo, its so easy to get hold of, it also helps that its mega cheap i pick mine up in Poundland, and also with it being a baby shampoo you know its gonna be nice and gentle on the bristles and wont damage them in anyway.
How i clean my brushes:
From Left to Right
1. Rinse your dirty brush under warm water with the bristles facing downwards, i do this just to prevent rusting or getting any warm water on the inside stem of your brush as it could melt the glue that keeps your brush together which could result in your brush getting ruined.
2. Pop a small amount of your shampoo into the palm of your hand, the amount you need will depend on the size of brush your washing and how dirty it is.
3. In the palm of your hand lather up the shampoo on your brush, i use circular motions against my palm just to make sure I'm really deep cleaning.
4. Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear still making sure the brush is facing downwards as i rinse, once clean carefully strain as much water out as possible and reshape your brush bristles.
5. Lay your damp brush flat on your towel and leave to dry over night, the next day you should have lovely fluffy clean brushes.
There you have it, nice clean brushes without breaking the bank or being too time consuming. Don't forget it is quite essential to clean your brushes regularly as it will cut down on bacteria growth and contamination which will lead you to having much more healthier clearer skin.
Love Hayley xXxXx