Autumn is here which basically means I'm as happy as a pig playing in mud right now he he, I embrace Autumn so much and switch things up with my home, baking, cooking, fashion and even my makeup and one thing I love embracing the most is an Autumnal lip. I love nothing more than rocking a berry toned lip at this time of the year but... I've also been leaning towards more 90's neutral tones too recently so I thought I'd share my favourites today!
From left to right...
1. Revlon's Black Cherry Lipstick is probably my all time favourite berry lip colour, it's a rich burgundy-wine colour which is stunning for Autumn/Winter. It has such a creamy and moisturising feel on the lips too and lasts for hours on my lips, I hardly ever have to top up when wearing Black Cherry which I love! This is actually my second bullet as I used this shade so much last year that I needed to repurchase again this year, as you can tell I'm a fan he he!
2. MAC Whirl is such a 90's throwback shade for me and I love wearing it at this time of year, its a muted, medium-dark rosy brown with warm undertones and a matte finish, I think of it as my autumnal nude he he.
3. MAC's Twig is my fail safe lipstick, if I'm having one of those days when I just cant decide what lippie goes with my makeup or outfit I know Twig is always a winner all year round, I couldn't be without this mauve beauty!
4. Tanya Burr's Pink Cocoa lippie is another gorgeous autumnal pinky brown toned nude, what I love about this one is how nourishing and creamy it is, perfect for when my lips get dry in the colder months, it honestly acts like a lip balm with the colour pay off of a lipstick, it's fab!
5. Revlon's Parisian Passion is a sultry plummy/berry shade that I love to wear on days when I want a berry lip but have awfully dry lips, the formula is super moisturising you see - because it's actually a moisturising stain, it goes on like a liquid lipstick but had a non-sticky gloss shine that feels really comfortable to wear!
6. Tanya Burr's Martha Moo is basically a matte version of Tanya's Pink Cocoa lipstick but in a liquid lipstick form, it has equal amounts of pink and muted brown within it making it the perfect autumnal 90's matte lip!
What are your favourite Autumnal lipsticks beaut's? I'd love to know!